It is necessary for tour participants to comply and respect the rules and guidelines to make the most of their experience and ensure the safety of themselves and others.
General Rules and Health Coverage
- Each participant is responsible for his/her personal belongings. Canada Campus Visits or its partners or affiliates or parent company is not responsible for any loss arising due to negligence on the part of the student, another student or any participant.
- Participants are required to partake in all activities conducted on the tour unless explicitly exempted by the Tour Director with prior permission.
- Any damage or loss due to hotel accommodations, transportation, tourist attractions or college campuses due to negligence on the part of the participant will be borne by him/her. Canada Campus Visits is not liable to compensate under any circumstances if such an incident occurs.
- All artifacts and materials provided to the students during the tour carries a responsibility and is expected back in the same condition in which it was offered.
- The final price includes health insurance for each participant. Please, read carefully the benefit summary and conditions in case of emergency here: Guardme Canada Summary and Guardme Canada Policy Wording.
Rules Related to the Application
- Participants who apply for the campus visits (tours) before the deadline are eligible for a spot on the tour. All applications received after the deadline date are placed on a wait-list and may be offered a spot if one becomes available.
- The full amount will be refunded if an applicant is not allocated any spot on the tour which was applied for. Alternatively, the participant can also register for a forthcoming tours.
- Refunds are not available if the participant cancels within 30 days of the commencement of the tour.
- Full refunds (excluding application fees) are available if the participant decides to cancel within 48 hours of booking.
- A 50% refund (except application fees) is available if the participant cancels within 2 and 30 days of registering. If cancellation occurs within 30 days of the commencement of the tour, no refund is available.
- A 50% refund is available if the participant has their visa application declined prior to the commencement of the tour, upon presentation of valid documentation.
- Final confirmation will be sent to the participant once the payment is processed.
- It is mandatory to apply for a health insurance before arriving in Canada. The tour cost includes the cost of health insurance. This is subject to change in the future.
- Accommodations made by Canada Campus Visits for students will be shared double occupancy rooms.
- Agents and/or counselors who participate in the tour after successfully registering 10 to 14 students will have accommodations made for them in a room with double occupancy.
- Agents/counselors who participate in the tour with a guest/associate after successfully registering 15 or more students will have accommodations made for them in a shared room with double occupancy.
- Pre-departure information with hotel details and detailed tour itinerary will be sent to participants at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the tour.
- Your privacy is important for us!
- We collect information for personalization and improving your overall campus visit experience, to contact you or respond to you with offers and information, to provide the services you requested, and facilitate the participation in our tours.
- All personal and financial data is kept safe and is strictly confidential using multiple layers of security and encryption technology and will only be shared with relevant parties and/or institutions visited and/or 3rd party provider of student services.
- The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, opposition, restriction, and portability to the processing of their personal data at [email protected].
To apply for our tours, you have to accept the terms and conditions as stated above.