It is necessary for tour participants to comply & respect the rules and guidelines to make the most of their experience and ensure the safety of themselves & others.
- Each participant is responsible for his/her personal belongings. Canada Campus Visits or its partners or affiliates or parent company is not responsible for any loss arising due to negligence on the part of the student, another student or any participant.
- Participants are requested to partake in all the activities conducted on the tour unless explicitly exempted by the Tour Director with prior permission.
- Any damage or loss due to hotel accommodations, transportation, tourist attractions or college campuses due to negligence on the part of the participant will be borne by him/her. Canada Campus Visits is not liable to compensate under any circumstances if such an incident occurs.
- All artifacts & materials provided to the students during the tour carries a responsibility & is expected back in the same condition in which it was offered.
Rules related to the application
- Participants who apply for the campus visits (tours) before the deadline are eligible for a spot on the tour. All applications received after the deadline date are placed on a wait-list & may be offered a spot if one becomes available.
- A full amount would be refunded if an applicant is not allocated any spot in the tour applied. Alternatively, the participant can also register for the forthcoming tours.
- A full refund is available if the participant decides to cancel within 48 hours of booking.
- Final confirmation will be sent to the participant once the payment is processed.
- It is mandatory to apply for a health insurance before arriving in Canada. The tour cost includes the cost of health insurance. This is subject to change in the future.
- Pre-departure information with hotel details & detailed tour itinerary will be sent to participants at least 48 hours prior to commencement of the tour.
- We collect information for personalization and improving your overall campus visit experience.
- All personal and financial data is kept safe & is strictly confidential using multiple layers of security & encryption technology and will only be shared with relevant parties and/or institutions visited and/or 3rd party provider of student services.
By checking the box, you accept the terms & conditions as stated above.