Canada Campus Visits (CCV) aims to bring international students visiting Canada, typically aged 15-25 who are considering studying overseas, to your campus on customized student tours.
CCV is the ideal platform to showcase your institution by providing a tour of residences, classrooms, athletic facilities, libraries and much more. You can use the visit to provide pertinent information to students, share your study programs and services as well as introduce visitors first-hand to student life, social and cultural experiences. This face-to-face approach establishes a personal connection to on and off campus highlights. Our team will work with you to plan an itinerary specific to your institution.
In addition, CCV will leverage its internal capacities and networks, including website and social media, to promote your campus. This creates a ‘virtual’ global reach to thousands of students who are exploring study abroad options and encourages them to not only choose Canada but choose your specific institution to study.
Higher Education Institution Partner Benefits
Promotion and Recognition
- Canada Campus Visits is a unique opportunity to increase international student enrolment at Canadian Higher Education Institutions (HEI)
- CCV brings international students to your campus for a personal first-hand experience
- CCV is a cost-effective method of promoting your educational institution internationally
- Profile your institution by highlighting programs offered and the value of investing in education at your university/college
- Benefit from extensive exposure via logo, trademark or other displays on the CCV website
- As a participant your HEI will be included in all promotional activities reaching key education stakeholders, organizations, government and institutions, locally, across Canada and internationally
- Enhance Internationalization at Home (IaH) by engaging your current students as ambassadors during CCV visits
Collaboration/Partnership with CCV
- Opportunity to design a customized tour of your institution
- Have campus leadership featured in our new Virtual Visits interview series
- Enhance your global outreach through CCV platforms
- Highlight unique features of your town/city that interest or provide value to international students
We look forward to working with you to augment your international student recruitment and enrolment!