The third session in our One on One webinar series featured a round-table discussion with representatives from higher education institutions across Canada:
- Neil Mort (President, Acsenda School of Management)
- Prashant Srivastava (Director – South Asia, Seneca College)
After a year of lockdown measures and travel restrictions, the conversation revolved around how institutions in different parts of Canada have adapted to the COVID-19 pandemic and what their outlook is for the future. Moderated by Canada Campus Visits President Husain F. Neemuchwala, points mentioned include:
- Challenges institutions should expect to face as students return
- Changes that educators have made to maintain the student experience
- Steps that must be taken before institutions re-open and students are back on campus
We and our partners, Agents.CARE and the Canada India Education Council, thank all of the attendees who made this webinar a success. Canada Campus Visits is proud to play a role in facilitating such engaging and insightful discussions.