Source: Study International
While the COVID-19 pandemic has made it difficult for international students to attend campus tours overseas, the emergence of virtual campus tours has made it possible for them to still see what college and university campuses abroad are like.
It can be easy to visit a campus online and feel less engaged than you would if you were actually there in person. That is why Study International put together a list of topics to focus on during both online and offline campus tours.
- Admissions: What should I know before beginning the application process?
- Student Support: What services are available to students like me?
- Programs/Courses: What makes my program at this institution different than at others?
- Extracurricular Opportunities: What clubs can I join? Are there jobs available on campus?
- Finances: How much does tuition cost? Are there any scholarships or bursaries I qualify for?
- Accommodations: What is student life like when living in residence?
- Career Prospects: Will a diploma/degree from this institution help my career after graduation?