With so many things to do before your study abroad adventure begins, it is important to make sure your time management skills are sharp. With applying for study visas, admission to colleges and universities, and scholarships, feeling as though there are not enough hours in the day is understandable. Here is a list of tips to improve your ability to get everything done on time.
- Ask for help: Being resourceful will help you accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- Organize your workspace: Organization will strengthen your focus and limit distractions.
- Determine what makes you productive: Understand when and where you are most motivated to get work done.
- Entourage matters: Build a support network to encourage you to keep going.
- Working through feedback: Don’t let criticism hold you back. Learn what you can from it and continue on your path.
- Talking back to your perfectionism: If you were already perfect, you wouldn’t need to be in school learning. Relax and take time to grow.